Quick Housecleaning Tips For Your Home
by: Fayola Peters
Ah Yes! The house is a mess...again! Why do I even bother attempting the impossible? I'll tell you why I do it. For one thing, I don't like living in a mess. Another reason is that People tend to show up unexpectedly.
That last reason alone is enough to get me to make sure that the path to the bathroom is cleared of rubble and that the bathroom itself is clean with smells of Pine.
If your house is a mess... again, here are ten (10) house cleaning tips to help you out.
1. Make a house cleaning schedule.
2. Survey each room in your home, look for the trouble spots and decide on how you're going to get them cleaned up. Here you can decide what tools you'll need, what can be thrown away or better yet, who you can assign the task to.
3. Get help. Rome was not built in a day and I'm certain it wasn't built by one Roman. If there are others living and breathing in the house with you, get them to help.
4. Gather your cleaning supplies. A big time waster and distraction when cleaning is running up and down getting a broom or cleaners or whatever you need to complete the task that you're doing. So before you get started make sure you have what you need.
5. Use natural cleaning products. House Cleaning is not just about cleanliness, it’s also about safety in the home. Using natural cleaning products can protect you and your family from the harmful elements of synthetic cleaning products.
6. Get clutter free. Hey, I'm sure you've got those stacks of old magazines somewhere in the house. They're gathering dust because there is one article about child rearing that you need to read or a recipe that you have to clip. Or is your linen closet a mess because you refuse to throw out old sheets and cases.
7. When you are about to embark on a housecleaning task, do yourself a favor and turn down the ringer on your phones. Phone conversation can cause you to forget the task at hand.
8. Get housecleaning music. Don't choose those slow love songs. Get some lively music, stuff that gets you in the cleaning mood (if such a mood exists).
9. Make a housecleaning maintenance plan for each room of the house.
10. Hire a house cleaning service. At least once a year treat yourself. Hire professionals to do the house cleaning for you. What do you think about making an appointment for a day in December, somewhere in the teens of the month?
Well you now have ten (10) house cleaning tips to get you started. Happy Housecleaning!
About The Author: Fayola Peters is the web publisher of housecleaning-tips.com. You can find more housecleaning tips at her website http://www.housecleaning-tips.com firstname.lastname@example.org
9 Steps to Start Organizing Your Life
by Debbie Cook
I am sitting here pondering the opportunities to make day-to-day living better for myself and for others around me. That may seem a bit lofty, but actually it can be simple. I used to “preach” the merits of living an organized lifestyle to anyone that would listen... More details...